Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If your serious about hairwearing, some advice.
03-20-2009, 05:24 AM,
Re: If your serious about hairwearing, some advice.
Quote:I just received it and it is the best looking hair system I have ever had in all these years of wearing.

Well there ya go, that's what happens when someone who can cut hair cuts your piece. That's why this ridiculous argument that flobees - something seen originally on the HOME SHOPPING NETWORK - are better than a good hair stylist is so laughable.

Burns: I've seen your photos, so what? Yeah it looks fine, but it'd look better if you had it done by a pro. Just a simple fact. But if you're happy with what you can do on your own then more power to you! I dont' care where you guys get your hair cut, I was simply trying to give my advice to someone who might not want to try and tackle hair cutting, and I got a bunch of crap from people saying that cutting it yourself is the BEST way. That's crazy, the best way is to find someone who cuts hair for a living and is good at it. Maybe you guys don't live in an area where there are nice hair salons, ok, then I see your point. I don't know what it's like it rural UK. But I do know that there are a lot of people who wear hair and have very capable people right down the road from them.

You guys talk about it not being rocket science. Well then why do all these people at fancy hair salons get $50+ for a a regular men's haircut? Why aren't they using flobees? Why are there even jobs for stylists if it's so easy? It might be easy to get it looking decent, but I can promise you, and this is based on your photos Burns, that a good stylist could do much better. Not to criticize your hair, I think you did a good job considering you did it YOURSELF, but I think it's pretty shapeless and sort of just there if you know what I mean. In other words, you can tell it's not a pro cut.

I wonder if Elton John uses a flobee?

Messages In This Thread
Re: If your serious about hairwearing, some advice. - NotGuilty - 03-20-2009, 05:24 AM