Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If your serious about hairwearing, some advice.
03-20-2009, 04:22 AM,
Re: If your serious about hairwearing, some advice.
Ok,

Here is my take on this situation. I have been wearing for a long time and just now started to do my own attachments. I purchased a Flowbee mainly for privacy and time issue. I wanted to cut my hair when I wanted without having to go to my stylist. In other words why not cut my hair when I have my unit off. I wanted to be totally cabable of doing everything that was done at the club on my own. With the help of this forum I have mastered, removal, cleaning, attachment and basic between system attachment haircuts. Total time is only 40 minutes every two weeks.
The fact is and I was pretty happy that my attachments and haircuts are way better on my own than when I went to a sylist. I would have never believed it until I tried it. I have not cut my piece with the Flowbee but have done a couple of trims on the side and back hair during attachments. Cutting the sides and back does not take rocket science or much artistic talent of a high end stylist. I did find (suprisingly) that the Flowbee did a good job. It is mistake proof as you cannot cut too much hair off or make it uneven. I had my first Toplace unit sent to Debbie to have it cut in. I just received it and it is the best looking hair system I have ever had in all these years of wearing. Since I just attached I will try the system out on the next attachment and if needed I will tweek.
Some internet hair replacements companies send the units pre taped and styled so it probably is not necessary to have someone else syle your hair. But there is nothing wrong with going somewhere to have it done if you are happy. But I can vouch from my experience that my side and back hair do not require a special trip to a stylist.

Messages In This Thread
Re: If your serious about hairwearing, some advice. - wiggy - 03-20-2009, 04:22 AM