Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If your serious about hairwearing, some advice.
03-19-2009, 10:56 PM,
Re: If your serious about hairwearing, some advice.
NotGuilty Wrote:I''m just about ready to give up. I'm astounded at the lack of understanding here. Maybe I'm just bad at writing, I don't know.

Ok buddy, here is my advice to you: go and find all of my photos. I'm not going to bother posting up links as I've done it before thousands of times, but you can search fro my old posts.

Now how does the cut look, in general?

I started using a RoboCut one year before getting a piece. So it wasn't any "added stress" at all, it was something I already knew how to do.

And another pont; I actually don't trust a hairstylist with my hair. Why? Because when I had my own hair, I would often not get the results I wanted - theyare not consistent. I always thought "I could do it better if I knew how", and now I can do that with the Robo. There is no way I'm going to let a hair stylist butcher one of my pieces, because they don't grow back! When they butchered my hair it was bad enough but at least it looked ok after a week or so.

I'm much happier and feel much more secure and relaxed knowing that I can always get a consistent style, which will always look exactly how I want it to. Adding a stylist to the loop would actually bring me more worry and would add stress to hair wearing for me. At the moment, I'm 100% happy with my hairloss solution and I feel relaxed about every aspect of it.

What more could I want?

I appreciate that everyone is different, but this works for me so maybe consider getting down off your high horse Smile

Messages In This Thread
Re: If your serious about hairwearing, some advice. - Mr.Burns - 03-19-2009, 10:56 PM