Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If your serious about hairwearing, some advice.
03-19-2009, 02:42 PM,
Re: If your serious about hairwearing, some advice.
NotGuilty

I have had a stylist, not a wig stylist....cut and what I wrote in my previous posts are what happened.

The thing is, unless the stylist is perhaps as skilled as Debbie, or some of the others that I am not willing to do the serch and rescue for, I have been able to cut my own hiar BETTER that ANY stylist I have used. When I had my own hair, I had many great haircuts, so I don't know what to tell you has happened since my transisition to fake hair.

I use a robocut for the first cut, then I go back and taper and blend the hiarpice while it is off my head. My own hair I have used various methods depending on the style. I know there are people that would probably be able to give me a great cut but doing this myself saves me time, and the high chance of getting a cut that I would not like. I do have several books on haircutting and did not just dive in with know knowledge or any skill. I have always trimmed my hair when it was real and not that it is "hair again". Maybe I should have been a barber!

I have a new hairpiece right now that I re-cut and am more than pleased with the results, isn't that all that matters?

Messages In This Thread
Re: If your serious about hairwearing, some advice. - hairagain - 03-19-2009, 02:42 PM