Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If your serious about hairwearing, some advice.
03-19-2009, 02:00 PM,
Re: If your serious about hairwearing, some advice.
I''m just about ready to give up. I'm astounded at the lack of understanding here. Maybe I'm just bad at writing, I don't know.

What I would like to know is how many of you who are participating in this discussion (sester, hairagain, that other moron) have gotten your wig cut and styled be a real hair stylist, not a wig stylist? My guess is zero. The numerous complaints you hear about are from wig stylists, who work at "wig salons", or they work from their home cutting-in wigs. The complaints aren't on some of the great artists out there who really know how make hair look great - wig or not. Again, every town/city these people exist.

You don't think a stylist knows how to blend hair? That's a joke. Ask Debbie, it's absolutely a "doodle" as ba says. They blend hair all day long every day of the week. A guy who gets his hair short and then faded up in length? That's like the defacto guys hair style nowadays. C'mon, get real. Can't blend, what a laugh.

And here's another question for your ridiculous premise: if you using robo cutters is better than a real stylist, why don't real stylists just bust out the robo cutter at the fancy salons? lmfao, this conversation is hilarious in its total absudity. Are we really arguing the same thing? Are you REALLY saying robo cutters do a better job than a top end hair stylist?

Regarding the MB video: what on earth are you talking about? Just cuz I don't think you shouldn't use a robo cutter to cut your wig, but let someone else whos capable of cutting hair well do it; that's somehow dismissing MB's entire video? Your reasoning skills are a bit odd. I think MB's video is great, GREAT. Helped more people than I could even imagine. But I simply think you can get a better cut at a semi-fancy to fancy hair salon. And it's only gonna cost you $25-40 (the price of a normal haircut). Some wig shops charge $100 to cut a wig, and they suck!

There's another advantage to this too: More salons that see these great quality pieces will help dimish the stigma of wearing toupees.

If you guys are embarrased to go to a normal salon with your wig on, fine, just admit it and stop making impossibly stupid arguments.

Messages In This Thread
Re: If your serious about hairwearing, some advice. - NotGuilty - 03-19-2009, 02:00 PM