Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If your serious about hairwearing, some advice.
03-19-2009, 08:53 AM,
Re: If your serious about hairwearing, some advice.
hairagain: You are still not reading what I am saying. There are hundreds of highly qualifed hair stylists in every town/city. There's no difference between someone who cuts wigs vs. "real" hair. If you had your own full head of hair back, would you still use the robocutter or would you go to a great stylist and get a great cut? The answer to that is what you should do now with your wig (you have hairagain). I don't know too many guys who have naturally full heads of hair, with great styles, who use the friggin ROBOCUTTERS to cut their own hair. That's a joke.

So, to wrap it up once again:

1. Everyone can find a good hair stylist in their town (unless you live in the middle of the wilderness)

2. You can't do as good a job cutting hair with a robocutter than a good stylist can.

3. There are no advantages to cutting your own hair - unless you're a professional salon stylist yourself. Cutting your own wig is simply a waste of time and effort. In my opinion of course. I have better things to do than obsessing about every strand of hair on my wig. Getting good and efficient at attachments and detachments is time well spent and that's a bit of a learning curve as well.

Messages In This Thread
Re: If your serious about hairwearing, some advice. - NotGuilty - 03-19-2009, 08:53 AM