Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If your serious about hairwearing, some advice.
03-19-2009, 05:54 AM,
Re: If your serious about hairwearing, some advice.
What is being said about learning how to cur and tweak in a new hairpiece is true. Yes, you can go to a good stylist, one that has been a good result for you but the FACT is, that does NOT happen very often for most of us!. Wearing hair and how you want it to look can ONLY be determined by yourself. I had a good cut in yesterday, but this hairpiece behaves slightly different from the one before. so I came home and RE-CUT most of it to my liking and from y many years of experience, I know that with my hairstyle, i need to leave my back a little long and razor blend it in. No stylist understands this. If I go to a stylist, I have to dictate almost every cut and thats not always possible. I have had things done taht from a styling point of view, makes sence but from a hairpiece point of view does not. Example, if there is an area that is too thick or too havy, they chop away with thinning shears and have alwasy cur too close to the roots and then I have a porcupine effect going on. The hair pieces if fuller and poory when new, taking that into consideration, I know how to cut BETTER than they can....

I do agree that if you are new to this, get a solor who has ex[erience with cutting in hairpieces and have it cut a little on the long side so you can deciede what is the best length for YOU!

Messages In This Thread
Re: If your serious about hairwearing, some advice. - hairagain - 03-19-2009, 05:54 AM