Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If your serious about hairwearing, some advice.
03-19-2009, 05:44 AM,
Re: If your serious about hairwearing, some advice.
I don't care what you stand behind, you aren't going to convince me that a you and your robocutter can produce a better cut than a professional stylist. And no, I'm not talking about "hair replacement stylists" - don't you guys read? I'm talking about real salons.

As far as your comment about tweaking/blending as your real hair grows, well that's when I go back to the salon for a haircut just like I did when I had hair. I go once a month just like I used to. Again, your argument doesn't hold water against going to a good hair stylist. If you got the balls to got to a REAL salon you will be much better off than your robocutter and ten mirrors. Now, if you are too embarrased about going to a salon and must do it yourself, then I agree with what you said lol. If you have to do it yourself you have to do it yourself, which is your point.... i think . My point is you don't have to cut your hair yourself. Leave that to the pros.

Anyway, that's my advice. Go to a real stylist and go to them once a month like you used to when you had hair. Treat it no differently. Then all you have to worry about is getting good at attaching and detaching, cleaning, and all the other stuff. There's a lot of skills you have to attain to get good at this, don't add cutting your own hair on top of everything else. Buck up and walk into a salon and have one less thing (a big thing!) to worry about.

Messages In This Thread
Re: If your serious about hairwearing, some advice. - NotGuilty - 03-19-2009, 05:44 AM