Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If your serious about hairwearing, some advice.
03-18-2009, 09:04 PM,
Re: If your serious about hairwearing, some advice.
Sester!! I agree with everything you said...I have my hair cut in by a hair replacement stylist...But you have to follow them every cut they make...a lot of times they say...I think the front needs more off...you have to flat at tell them NO!!!!...this is what I want...this looks good to me!!! I can deal with this...then when I get home...it is cut to a least a style that I can go and and tweak to what she or he didn't get right...Have you ever had them do it their way????..WhoAAAAAAA and when you left you said to your self...I don't want to see anybody...I can't wait to get home and redo how they styled it...the bottom line is don't let them cut until you want them to cut where and when you are watching... Don't assume they know what is best for you...Again to your post I totally agree with your assestment...You have to do it yourself or watch every move and cut they make...They are not wearing the unit...YOU are...And go with your gut feeling about how you want your hair and what you are comfortable with....Not theirs. otherwise you will be extremely unhappy wearing...again Sester you are right on!!!. Cheers

Messages In This Thread
Re: If your serious about hairwearing, some advice. - Guest - 03-18-2009, 09:04 PM