Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If your serious about hairwearing, some advice.
03-18-2009, 03:35 PM,
Re: If your serious about hairwearing, some advice.
Not guilty mate,

It's not as simple and cut and dry as you make it sound. I stand by everything i said.

And hands down the best consistently looking pieces are the ones which the people spend some time to learn how to cut it themselves, or at the least get a basic cut at a salon then go home to tweak with robo cutter etc. Those are hands down the best results, and i suspect those people are the happiest in the long term.

With regards to unbleached knots. I have ordered so many pieces, and i think only 2 of them had not so good knots. thats it.

I suspect there are quite a few people who wear and are somewhat unhappy, simply because they are unable to get consistently good results, and the main problem is their lack of ability to control the hairpiece. Thats where self tweaking, ESPECIALLY blending and styling yourself, is so important.

If your happy with your salon cut, thats great. As the weeks go on, the hairpiece changes in a few ways, and if you dont know how to deal with it, thats when u start getting frustrated.

Salons cant do anything for you at that point.

Sam

Messages In This Thread
Re: If your serious about hairwearing, some advice. - Sester - 03-18-2009, 03:35 PM