Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 4 month old pieces, short style. (PICS)
03-19-2009, 06:53 PM,
Re: My 4 month old pieces, short style. (PICS)
The only pic that looks a little off is the first one. The rest look great.

I would drop the density a tad myself, but it still works, IMO.

Honestly.....you can really get away with a lot with a good hairpiece if you have strong sides. As long as it isn't too over the top. And this is especially true if you show hairline.

My current full cap is far from perfect, but I went out tonight with some friends and one of them hasn't seen me for a year. She knows I wear, and she complimented me three times over the course of the night on my new style, even going so far as to say I look "hot".

Point is, in my eyes this unit is barely passable. In other peoples eyes I have great hair.

My opinion doesn't even matter.
03-19-2009, 08:56 PM,
That is so true! On the days that I think I look so-so, people think my hair looks great.

People really don't analyze hair that much or even conclude that anyone is wearing a hairpiece. I work in a salon and nobody I work with knew I wore. They almost died when I told them. And trust me, women are the most brutally honest. If I have a stain on my shirt or my pants look too tight, they let me know. So if my hair looked fabricated, they would be the first to judge!

Another thing to realize is when using darker lighting for pictures, your piece is going to look a bit thicker due to the fact you can't see depth or detail. So keep that in mind when critiquing.
03-20-2009, 12:43 AM,
James I know what you mean about the density people are so afraid of. That fact is, my sides and my style can wear the density, it may not show filly in the pictures, but in real life, it is amazing.

Slowly707, i appriciate your feedback, but these pics can be deceiving a little. In real life, i wear it well and no one would ever knows it fake. I wouldn't wear otherwise.

Jrob, i know what u mean about the first picture, but in real life, that 'offness' just doesn't exist. My family would have told me ,my friends certainly would have picked me apart if they knew.