Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got2b Stress Test Results
07-18-2009, 12:46 PM,
Re: Got2b Stress Test Results
Yes Wheels07.......G2B Rubber Cement, for me works better than the G2B Spiking Glue.

johnny/abq
07-18-2009, 12:51 PM,
You have to be wearing a skin unit right?...not sure how that would work onlace..or have you tried it on lace? By the way I am jealous I love New Mexico weather. Cheers
07-19-2009, 12:11 AM,
Yes thats right Wheels07.....all skin, tried lace some time back....just too much trouble.

Walgreens, my local one, use to carry the GTB Rubber Cement, but not the last time I needed some. Found a bunch at Albertsons Grocery store, up the street from me.

Hard to beat New Mexico climate. Clear blue skies just about everyday !!.... Big Grin

My nephew is visiting from Rhode Island, my home state, where it just has begun to warm up after over 30 straight days of rain !!! And it's the middle of JULY !!...... :o And like he says, "Another month or so, the weather will begin to turn back to the winter blues!! " They had a lousy last year winter !
Very depressing he says !! Thats why I bailed out of there over 50 years ago !! Life to short to fight the elements, take it from an ole guy !! Smile

Ya'll head west now and bask in the sun !! Smile Don't worry bout that career, you can start a new one......I did !!

johnny/abq

ps.........Have not tried it on lace, but I got this fine mono center, thinskin perimeter unit , and have used it on the perimeter and worked good on the fine mono center, which I guess is similar to lace ??? ( I Guess its similar ) Hope that helps.
07-19-2009, 05:42 AM,
So what you are saying is all Toplace members are welcomed to stay at your house?In New Mexico? Thanks
Is the all skin very hot? Is it a Ilace?How does the front edge look? If we got in a fight over a girl would the hair unit come off?
If you owe me money and I hold your hair as you look down 200 ft from a building ,would it hold up and stay on when you hit the ground?
Thanks and have a nice day
07-19-2009, 10:05 AM,
Naw, ya would'nt wanna stay here, its a senior citizen complex, kinda depressing, ole folks hobbling around. Wink

Hotels/motels are really reasonable ! I always stay at a hotel, never stay with friends or relatives. Whats that ole saying :roll: .....Oh Yeah..

'Company and fish stink after 3 days !! I never impose even on family !! Wink

Its 98* degrees today, yes this very fine mono center with skin perimeter is hot. But even a full head of hair is hot today !
Usually wear full skin, but trying this Very Fine Mono center and I'm liking it in contrast to the solid skin base ! Big Grin

Never have tried ILace.

Meandean, the GTB gives a pretty good hold, but never tested it under your described situations......but all in all, not a bad hold. Give it a try, the products are cheap enough and readily availiable.

With a name like.... "MEAN" dean, you can have the broad, no fight from me , bro !!! Over a girl.......plenty more where she came from !! Especially out west...........lots of nice, pretty females !!

Take Care MD.......johnny/abq

Oh Yeah, almost forgot....the front hairline on this particular piece that I am wearing is pretty good, I'm wearing not straight back, but a little messy up front, if that makes sense. My usual units , are also pretty good. One unit I got off of the internet and not my regular supplier, is really kick a** at the front hairline........its injected, real real thin skin, and was blonde and I dyed it to a 2 B.........I think it would rival any lace I have seen and of course, easy on and off and back on after a swish under the faucet and a GTB Glued attachment.
07-20-2009, 04:21 AM,
johnnycs1...I enjoy your posts..Would you please contact <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
07-20-2009, 08:45 AM,
you have mail
07-20-2009, 09:06 AM,
no you don't have mail after all, Miller.............my email bounced backed !

Came back.........."not able to deliver "

johnny/abq
07-21-2009, 02:40 AM,
johnnycs1...Will you please try to contact me again please.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Thanks alot!