Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Max Serum
03-19-2009, 04:23 AM,
Blue Max Serum
Just wanted to add my testimonial to this great product ! Started using it on my 6 month old piece about a week ago and it has really brought it back to life. I've been applying it to my my hair when it is still damp from the shower and it only takes a drop to work. The transformation from dry dead looking to soft, shiny, healthy looking hair is amazing. I never thought I'd get this old unit to look good again but it truly does!
All wearers should definitely have this in their arsenal of hair care products.
Thanks JRob !
03-19-2009, 11:28 AM,
Re: Blue Max Serum
I got a sample at the convention in Windsor in September and then bought 2 bottles. Just used the last of the sample a couple of weeks ago. At 1 or 2 drops a week I think I am set for awhile. Big Grin

It works really great for me and is the only product that I use.
03-19-2009, 05:02 PM,
Glad it's working as well for everyone else as it has for me!

Since we are on the subject, I have an update in the shampoo and conditioner.

I am happy to announce that they are both 100% complete. The R&D is finished and they are officially in production. Should be about 5-6 weeks before I have the first order ready to ship.

I am now passing the three month mark using the test batches provided to me by the laboratory on ONE full cap, and I am floored by the results. Virtually no shedding and the oxidation is minimal so I have not had to do ANY color correction and the hair is still soft and isn't showing signs of "burnout" like it normally would by now. At this rate I will get a solid 5 months out of the piece, maybe over 6. In the past I have gotten about 4 months out of most of them, but that was using them down to the point where I had to put concealers in to cover bald spots.

Maybe one shade of color loss, hardly any shedding, and hair that still feels soft at three months....for me that's outstanding. Can't wait for everyone else to be able to try it and give me their feedback.
03-20-2009, 11:12 AM,
That sounds great JRob! Looking forward to these.

A quick question, do you know the shampoo (with conditioner in it) Creme of Nature? I'm using it and I'm very satisfied with it compared to the regular shampoos I used before. How will your shampoo compare to the Creme of Nature one? I've read many of your comments showing your expertise with ingredients, so could you tell me (us) more about the Creme of Nature ingredients?

Thanks
03-20-2009, 12:10 PM,
peverel Wrote:That sounds great JRob! Looking forward to these.

A quick question, do you know the shampoo (with conditioner in it) Creme of Nature? I'm using it and I'm very satisfied with it compared to the regular shampoos I used before. How will your shampoo compare to the Creme of Nature one? I've read many of your comments showing your expertise with ingredients, so could you tell me (us) more about the Creme of Nature ingredients?

Thanks

I have used the OLD creme of nature shampoo and liked it except for the awful smell. The fatal flaw with the new CON is that it now contains sulfates.

The BlueMax shampoo is very similar to the old CON as far as the conditioning and detangling goes. The REAL difference is in a few key ingredients that I cannot yet disclose. I won't be able to talk about it until the products are officially released, but lets just say that it is going to set the bar for hair system maintenance.

I can't discuss all of the ingredients, but I can say that it contains no SLS, ALS or any other harsh surfactants or drying (bad) alcohols. It is truly built from the ground up specifically for non-growing hair.

The new website is under construction and another cool thing that I am going to try to incorporate is a complete list of all ingredients for each product, along with where it is derived from (science, nature) and most importantly what function it serves in the product (surfactant, conditioning agent, detangling agent, emulsifier, etc.)
03-23-2009, 10:28 AM,
That sounds even more awesome.

When will you release it?
03-24-2009, 04:37 AM,
Everything is in production as we speak. Just have to iron out a few details on the bottle designs. Hopefully I will be able to ship in about a month.
03-24-2009, 12:15 PM,
Can't wait for the new products....the Blue Max serum works superbly, I have never really found a shampoo that i was satisfied with yet...this sounds like it could be it!
03-26-2009, 08:37 AM,
JRob,
I just received Blue Max today and LOVE IT!!! It made my old hairpiece have body and a real soft feel again just like new! I was complaining earlier about restoring body in a different thread.

Nice job my friend and let me know if I can do anything to help you promote the product even more.
03-26-2009, 09:48 AM,
Although it was developed as a preventative measure against dryness, I have been hearing more and more people having success with helping to restore older units. This is an added benefit of the silicones which not only protect but also condition the hair. You will get the biggest benefit from using it on a consistent basis after each washing to slow the oxidation process, but I'm glad to hear that it's also helping to breathe new life into older pieces.