Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lace Release
03-21-2009, 03:39 AM,
Re: Lace Release
I guess I'm not understanding....in your first post you said you got the lace release IN your eyes and nose, but in another post you said you didn't inhale any to your knowledge. How on earth did it get up your nose if you didn't inhale it?
please stop using the lace release or 99% alcohol.....and if you are THAT sensitive to isopropyl alcohol, I 'm not even sure that switching to a lesser volume will help you out. perhaps just go back to what you were doing before and use nothing and just peel the tape off. I think that would be your safest bet . You may also want to avoid hairsprays or anything that contain alcohol since you are obviously really sensitive to it.
I hope you feel better soon. Smile
DebbieS.
03-21-2009, 09:30 AM,
Re: Lace Release
DebbieS. Wrote:I guess I'm not understanding....in your first post you said you got the lace release IN your eyes and nose, but in another post you said you didn't inhale any to your knowledge. How on earth did it get up your nose if you didn't inhale it?
please stop using the lace release or 99% alcohol.....and if you are THAT sensitive to isopropyl alcohol, I 'm not even sure that switching to a lesser volume will help you out. perhaps just go back to what you were doing before and use nothing and just peel the tape off. I think that would be your safest bet . You may also want to avoid hairsprays or anything that contain alcohol since you are obviously really sensitive to it.
I hope you feel better soon. Smile
DebbieS.

I'm not sensitive to hairsprays, nor do I have anxiety attacks Xeon, but I know that's what most people's first inclination would be. But I do appreciate your feedback and no I'm not offended. I did get the alcohol in my eyes and nose. I used the Michigan Baldy method by taking a dabber and dabbed the dabber with the alcohol on my head. Still feel the same as yesterday and the day before, not well, I hope this passes soon. Thanks for your concern Debbie, and others.