Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hair transplant + piece
03-21-2009, 12:38 AM,
hair transplant + piece
Hi I am new to this forum and have been reading it for hours and its really very helpful. thanks to all you guys who contribute to it.

Few years ago I have a transplant and it went ok. I did FUE transplant (some people may know what i mean). so I dont have any scars or any thing like that. I have attached a pic. the front top portion are my transplant area. So I am ok with them as hopefully they wont fall. I want to wear a piece on the top 2/3 of my head. I am loosing hair and i think before i lose it all i need to do something about it.

First of all I need to ask a question..does it look natural to wear a hair piece on only 2/3 top part of you head, will it look natural..or will it be more difficult to manage then a full piece? will it blend well?

Secondly I have read many posts here and people say that for the first time its better to go to professionals to cut your hair and every thing..I live in UK so I would appreciate if any body can guide me where I can go to have consultation so that they can give me all the details (e.g what shape density color of hair piece etc, basically to give me all the specs of the piece i will need to order from toplace so that in the future i just order it from top lace my self).. Additional it would be great that the salon will be able to do my cut etc and do my piece replacement for couple of months before i learn to do it my self. I would be great to go to a place that help me in finding the right piece and style rather then trying to sell their own piece and stuff to me..

I would really appreciate if some body can guide me in this regards. Also if some one in this forum is from uk, i would really appreciate you help in finding the right place.
Regards
03-21-2009, 12:46 AM,
Re: hair transplant + piece
sorry..forgot to attach a pic..here it is
03-21-2009, 12:52 AM,
pic

Attached Files Image(s)

03-21-2009, 12:58 AM,
I apologize for posting wrong pic..
here is the one..lets hope it ok this time...

Attached Files Image(s)

03-21-2009, 01:05 AM,
here is another pic with longer hair..

Attached Files Image(s)

03-21-2009, 02:28 AM,
pics added[attachment=0]
Sorry for multiple posts..I am having problems in posting my pics correctly..

Attached Files Image(s)

03-21-2009, 03:06 AM,
From what I can tell, people have gotten amazing results from wearing "partial" systems. If the colour match is right, when you cut it, it will blend right into your hair system and will look amazing.

Ask BA about this, he's done some great jobs on people who have gone to him to get this done.

That said, a topper might be even easier. I'm not sure which part of your head you want to cover, but you could fill out your hairline nicely and make it lower down.
03-21-2009, 04:48 AM,
Hi burns
Thanks for your email.
"Ask BA about this, he's done some great jobs on people who have gone to him to get this done. "
I live in UK, is BA in UK? That was the reason I emailed. To get to someone who can check my situation and get all the procedure of selecting the piece (density, color, size and fitting etc done)..I live in Manchester..
I will really depreciate your reply.
03-21-2009, 05:07 AM,
zxcv Wrote:Hi burns
Thanks for your email.
"Ask BA about this, he's done some great jobs on people who have gone to him to get this done. "
I live in UK, is BA in UK? That was the reason I emailed. To get to someone who can check my situation and get all the procedure of selecting the piece (density, color, size and fitting etc done)..I live in Manchester..
I will really depreciate your reply.

Come to the UK convention in May. BA should be able to get you a stock piece that can be cut down and then Debbie will cut it in. you will look like a million bucks by the end of the day.
03-21-2009, 05:27 AM,
Hi JRob
Thank a lot for the info I will definitely be there.
The information i am able to find on this website is that the Convention is Saturday May 23 in Coventry (is that correct).
Can you please give more details I mean the exact location.
That is great news for me to meet all the HR people in person...

Once again thanx