Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few questions?
03-23-2009, 10:52 AM,
A few questions?
I have a few questions. Please share your thoughts.
1. If you have existing hair on top, how do you put the hair system over it? Don’t you have to glue it to the scalp?
2. Does it harm the native hair on the scalp by wearing the hair system?
3. Can you do physical activity wearing the system, such as swimming, jogging, play basket ball, racquetball?
4. When you wear a system do feel that you are wearing something on your head.

Thank you in advance.
03-23-2009, 05:01 PM,
Re: A few questions?
jazz Wrote:I have a few questions. Please share your thoughts.
1. If you have existing hair on top, how do you put the hair system over it? Don’t you have to glue it to the scalp?
2. Does it harm the native hair on the scalp by wearing the hair system?
3. Can you do physical activity wearing the system, such as swimming, jogging, play basket ball, racquetball?
4. When you wear a system do feel that you are wearing something on your head.

Thank you in advance.

1) Yes or use tape, Its best to shave the hair off in the area you are going to place the piece.

2) No not really but like I said best to shave off.

3) Yes with a strong attachment.

4) No.
03-24-2009, 01:45 AM,
Re: A few questions?
Jazz.

If you have existing hair on top, it is best to shave the thinning area you have to attach the hairpiece. The pice shouldbe the size of the area you are enhancing.

It wont harm the hair that you have.

With the glue or tape that are available, you will be suprised howstron and flexable the hold is, It will not fall off like in comedy sketches and cartoons make it seem. I have worn for 20 years and have NEVER had the feeling it was ever going to come off.

When you FIRST start wearing, you may feel something is there but trust me, it no more than like wearing a piar of glasses, you will forget that it is there. The feeling of it there is nominal and soon, you wont know it there evcept that yu have a full head of hair.