Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Max Serum rocks!
03-28-2009, 06:22 AM,
Blue Max Serum rocks!
I can't say enough how great Blue Max Serum is.

I've tried everything to get some shine and moisture back into a hairpiece. From deep conditioning treatments, to shine sprays, to leave in conditioners... nothing worked.

This stuff is amazing! One drop distributed throughout the hair and it has shine, moisture, styling ease, and all around realism increased!

I can't recommend it enough. Everyone should buy a bottle and try it out themselves when their piece starts to get a little flat and dry.
03-29-2009, 06:50 AM,
Re: Blue Max Serum rocks!
Keep in mind that you will get an even better effect when you start using it on new pieces as part of your maintenance routine. I love hearing that it is helping to restore older systems, but the most important thing is to use it consistently from day 1 now that you have it. By doing so you will benefit from the UV protection properties and the fact that it seals the cuticle locking moisture in and bad stuff out.
03-29-2009, 10:22 AM,
Mr Kennedy and Jrob...I have been using the serum since my unit was new...and I find that the color of my hair has hardly dissapated since using...this unit is 6 months old...I bought two small bottles and I am on the last one right now...I use it everyday...with a no alcohol gel...usually after about a 3 month period I would have to color the unit... but I haven't had to do that chore as yet....So it does help maintain color as well...good stuff to say the least. Good job Jrob...cheers
03-29-2009, 11:37 AM,
jrob, What is the website again so I can order this stuff from you!!
03-31-2009, 02:24 AM,
As of today the web address is <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.TheHairBaron.com">www.TheHairBaron.com</a><!-- w -->.

As soon as the shampoo and conditioner launch the new address will be <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.BlueMaxHair.com">www.BlueMaxHair.com</a><!-- w -->.