Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what are my options at Toplace ?
03-29-2009, 03:58 AM,
what are my options at Toplace ?
Hi,
I have added couple of pictures. Just wanted to know what are my options? As you can see i keep it buzz cut to a 1 guard once a week.

Thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

03-29-2009, 12:26 PM,
Re: what are my options at Toplace ?
Guys,
any suggestion what kind of piece i can with

thanks
03-29-2009, 12:53 PM,
Jazz,
I know it's tough to do but you'll have to shave your head in order to wear a piece. Since it's your first piece I would suggest going with an all French lace base. It's strong and undetectable. It's a great piece for beginners as well as experienced users. You might also consider a private webcam consultation with Debbie. She can advise you on the proper style, density, wave, length, etc. (Debbie is on vacation starting tomorrow for 1 week so you'll have to schedule it when she returns). Please write to me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and I'll send you Michigan Baldies' 2 DVD set. It sells for $45 but I give it out to newbies for free. It has a ton of information on how to attach, remove, maintain, etc.
Regards,
John
03-30-2009, 03:22 AM,
Hi John
Thank you for your offer to send me the DVD. I will take you up on that since i have no clue. Another question, when you say i have to shave my head, do u mean just the top or the entire head? Please bare with me if it is a ignorant question.

thanks
03-30-2009, 04:07 AM,
I would suggest going with a short style and keeping your sides. You want to have a ligther style that will blend with your existing sides.
03-30-2009, 02:07 PM,
Do you have a picture of the style that you mentioned. I agree i want a lighter style since i have been buzzing my hair for so long. Don't want to look weird with full head of hair overnight
03-30-2009, 09:46 PM,
How good are your sides Jazz? If you post photos, we could have a look.

It will be quite easy for you to achieve a really cool, modern look with a SFS/#64 piece, so I look forward to seeing your results!
03-31-2009, 02:49 AM,
I'm thinking of something like Jake's style. His photo is in the center of our home page. But Mr. Burns is right, a photo of your sides would help so we could get a better idea of what we have to work with.
Regards,
John
04-01-2009, 03:06 PM,
Guy,
I have attached the pic of my sides. Let me know if these pics work. If not I will try to take better pics...

Thanks...

Attached Files Image(s)

04-01-2009, 11:27 PM,
A full cap is also an easy option if you want to avoid blending and colouring issues with your sides. Your sides seem quite thin - of course you could just get a topper but blending it, and keeping it blended would require a little effort.

Depends on how easy you want things really Smile