Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colour blending and sun
02-23-2010, 07:19 AM,
Re: Colour blending and sun
Thanks Jrob; so do you suggest using your own brand of shampoos and conditioners? What are they called again bluemax or something like that? Thanks
02-23-2010, 04:39 PM,
Re: Colour blending and sun
person Wrote:Thanks Jrob; so do you suggest using your own brand of shampoos and conditioners? What are they called again bluemax or something like that? Thanks

The Blue Max Protective Sealer is the third step in the RemySoft 3-Step System. All three products were developed specifically for the hair replacement industry to help processed hair to retain color, softness, and strength. My personal units now last until the base falls apart. The hair retains color and I have very little shedding. If I order french lace from now on I could easily get by with 2 units per year. Maybe even 1, although I think that would be pushing it. It is a bit more costly than other products up front, but it is definitely a wise investment due to the added longevity you will get from your hair.

I even have a local customer who dyes her hair purple that swears by it due to its color retention properties. And of course, if you use it continuously for at least 6 weeks and it fails to produce the results that I outlined, we offer a 100% money back guarantee.

Also remember to use COOL water when you wash and condition. The hotter the water the more is swells the hair shaft making it prone to color and moisture loss. I can't stress this enough.