Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone seen this type of System?
03-29-2009, 02:12 PM,
Has anyone seen this type of System?
does toplace use this type of material too?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geb5iEwPRpg">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geb5iEwPRpg</a><!-- m -->
03-29-2009, 03:41 PM,
Re: Has anyone seen this type of System?
No. As far as realism goes who would want that? The heavy density is extremely unusual--and it's greased up---can you imagine how thick that thing is without the grease! A guy would have to have super heavy back and sides for that to look at all natural. And that hairline---it's dolls head hair! Toplace offers two skin bases. The TL 400 (PSB) is .08mm thick and the TL 700 (New Generation) is .06mm--the thinest base available in the industry. And you can see the scalp/base on both so it's very realistic. Have any of our customers in the Joliet IL area ever heard of Reginald Dooley?
Regards,
John
03-29-2009, 07:02 PM,
I think the system was thick but it was just a demo of how the hair direction is. I agree they should have used something that looked better then that thing. That is not really showcasing a nice system lol. Looks like a dead animal. I guess the main thing I got out of it tho, is the method they use for the injection etc. I guess its interesting. Do you have any feedback on the actual method of injection.

My reactions to this method. The hair is really long. and hair falls naturally on any base really when you have brand new hair that is long. If he was combing a lace system u would have no idea the difference, or any other base with the hair that long thick and new.. S o really the video does not prove much to me.
03-30-2009, 12:04 AM,
For someone who has no experience with a hair piece, that would look good. For someone who has experience, my opinion is, they ALL look good that wet. I need to see it under NORMAL conditions on a persons head. I need to see it dry, because I don"t always look like I just came out of the shower. I need to see how the hairline blends into a pesons own skin and how it lays, how it lays when cut to a realistic length. He used the same vague words in his description that didn,t really tell me what it actually was made from, how it would be attached, how long does it last and most importantly HOW MUCH DOES IT COST!!!!!!
03-30-2009, 02:45 AM,
[quote="Xeon005"]I think the system was thick but it was just a demo of how the hair direction is. I agree they should have used something that looked better then that thing. That is not really showcasing a nice system lol. Looks like a dead animal. I guess the main thing I got out of it tho, is the method they use for the injection etc. I guess its interesting. Do you have any feedback on the actual method of injection.

My reactions to this method. The hair is really long. and hair falls naturally on any base really when you have brand new hair that is long. If he was combing a lace system u would have no idea the difference, or any other base with the hair that long thick and new.. S o really the video does not prove much to me.[/quot

your right xeon he said it was thick because it was a demo he said you could have any density you want . would like to see a lighter density and see what it looked like after a cut in
03-30-2009, 02:59 AM,
think its a few thousand Confusedhock:
03-31-2009, 04:21 PM,
Yes I have seen it many times, It is a skin base with a a liquid skin layer that seals the injected hair, It can be uncomfortable to wear and you can get just as good and a better looking piece with all lace.