Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how can I get a sample of Blue Serum
03-30-2009, 12:35 AM,
how can I get a sample of Blue Serum
I got my new pieces, and I wanted to try this out from the outset to see if there's a difference between how fast the hair dries out and tangles.
03-31-2009, 02:32 AM,
Re: how can I get a sample of Blue Serum
NotGuilty Wrote:I got my new pieces, and I wanted to try this out from the outset to see if there's a difference between how fast the hair dries out and tangles.

The three main things that it will help with is to prevent drying, prevent tangles, and slow down color loss/change.

I was going to place the product on backorder until I get the new shipment from the lab, but the orders kept coming in so I had to keep shipping with the old paper label.

I don't have any sample containers left but I can ship full size bottles. Although even a sample size will last for weeks, you are best off having plenty (full size bottle) so you can use it continuously for maximum benefit.

I am still running the 20% special until the official launch of the shampoo and conditioner. If it doesn't perform beyond your expectations feel free to send it back for a full refund.

Happy to say that so far I have 100% customer satisfaction Big Grin
03-31-2009, 07:24 AM,
Jrob, how do I order a bottle ?
03-31-2009, 03:16 PM,
Jrob do you post to Australia?
03-31-2009, 04:42 PM,
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.TheHairBaron.com">www.TheHairBaron.com</a><!-- w -->

Thiswill change to <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.BlueMaxHair.com">www.BlueMaxHair.com</a><!-- w --> as soon as the new website is finished in a few weeks.

Someone emailed me earlier that they were having a problem with Paypal but I received several orders after that. Let me know if you have a problem.