Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stylist/Cut-In in Central Florida (Orlando/Tampa)??
02-18-2010, 06:56 AM,
Stylist/Cut-In in Central Florida (Orlando/Tampa)??
Hello all,

I have been searching for a stylist in the central Florida area for my initial cut-in and was curious if anyone on the board has someone they could recommend in this area.

Cheers!
02-18-2010, 11:40 AM,
Re: Stylist/Cut-In in Central Florida (Orlando/Tampa)??
Hi Cafe,
I've got 2 for you. Maybe if JRob sees this he can help out too--he's in the Orlando area:

Lionel's Hair Systems
3100 E. Robinson St.
Orlando FL
Tel: (407) 894-4431

Florida Wendy Bright
7845 Sugarview Court
Orlando, FL 32819
Phone: 407-421-9165
E mail: <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfused[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Regards,
John
02-19-2010, 03:09 PM,
I am in Orlando, so if you need help getting situated let me know. I can give you some pointers on attachments and removal, and I know several stylists that do cut-in's.
02-20-2010, 08:25 AM,
John, I tried Lionel's Hair Systems today, he is not accommodating to hair pieces purchased from the internet, as he made clear, haha, he will cut in one outside unit (for $150), provided you sign up for his in-store systems for a year.....

JRob, thanks man, good to know someone in the area! Have you had success with local stylists? How were the prices?
02-20-2010, 08:50 AM,
I have two that I personally use and I can get you a reasonable rate. Much less than $150!

I am now in the hair business full time so I can help you out. If this is your first unit I will help you get it attached and cut properly, just shoot me an email.
03-28-2012, 04:46 AM,
RE: Stylist/Cut-In in Central Florida (Orlando/Tampa)??
Hey JRob I know this is a really old post, but I am new to the area and need help. Please give a way to contact you if you are still around (or anyone else in Central Florida willing to help).
04-01-2012, 07:25 AM,
RE: Stylist/Cut-In in Central Florida (Orlando/Tampa)??
(03-28-2012, 04:46 AM)OhioGuy Wrote: Hey JRob I know this is a really old post, but I am new to the area and need help. Please give a way to contact you if you are still around (or anyone else in Central Florida willing to help).

Are you the one who sent me the recent email? If so, I just responded. If not, feel free to email me any time!