Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mirror slide
11-10-2011, 01:38 AM,
Mirror slide
I would normally do a mirror slide when i clean the glue off the unit using my citrus spray, but what would i do if i didnt detach the whole unit, say i just what to clean up the hair line < i cant do a mirror slide then, what method would i do to get glue residue of the lace
11-10-2011, 02:22 AM,
RE: Mirror slide
(11-10-2011, 01:38 AM)D B COOPER Wrote: I would normally do a mirror slide when i clean the glue off the unit using my citrus spray, but what would i do if i didnt detach the whole unit, say i just what to clean up the hair line < i cant do a mirror slide then, what method would i do to get glue residue of the lace

Tear off a page from a magazine. I don't use a mirror even when the piece is off my head. No clean up.
11-10-2011, 02:46 AM,
Shouldn`t be any residue on the lace as such if you use lace release properly by which I mean allow it a few minutes to seep through the lace onto the glue/tape. Just rub a strip of bubble-wrap across the lace if there is any stuck to it. Clean the skin with glue-melter.
11-10-2011, 03:39 AM,
thanks, i'll try magazine page next time, @paul, i used the glue melter and for the most part it got the glue off except in a few tiny spots, , does the glue melter,i use c-22 , will it be the same principal if i were to use tape, just spray the glue melter and the lace will detach from tape, ive been afraid to use tape, thinking it will pull the hair throught the lace on detach
11-10-2011, 06:29 AM,
I use a micofibre cleaning cloth, the ones that look a bit like towels.
They seem to roll residue glue right off the lace & skin.
11-10-2011, 11:08 AM,
I peel the piece off my head, as I don't like cleaning the residue off my scalp. I peel the tape of the piece using my fingernails.

I then use a piece of bubble wrap, I had a huge roll I bought from a stationary store. I wrap this around a magazine (I cut long strips, the width of a piece of a4 paper), then slide the residue off.