Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions and he on total difference of two stock orders????
04-12-2009, 08:57 PM,
Questions and he on total difference of two stock orders????
Hi John/BA

Hope your well

Just wondered if you can help me please with my new stock system

I received my 2nd system from you the other day. I have a few queries if your would please, both orders were for a 65% freestyle number 2 color in all sfs.

I am new to this so bear with me if you would please,

The new system is a lot darker and more red than the first one I had and the first was a perfect match to my own hair color (see color pic).
Also the base looks different, its looks and feels thicker is this still sfs or french lace? and its a much larger base than the first one I had, however I prefer the larger size (See pic side by side).
There curl is more apparent on the 2nd piece (I prefer this)
Finally the hairline contour on the 2nd is perfect for me when I decide to go with a full topper so I would like to know if you would please what the contour is on this so I know for future reference (see hairline pic).

I have added some pics for you to see the differences.
below is system 1 base
[Image: system1.jpg]
and a close up of system 1 base
[Image: basecloseup.jpg]
below is system 2 base (much bigger looks different)
[Image: system2base.jpg]
below is side by side base comparison
[Image: sidebyside.jpg]
hairline pic. what contour is this as its perfect?
[Image: hairline.jpg]
and the all importanr color match the one on the left is system one and it is perfect
[Image: colormatch.jpg]

Lots of questions I know but really need your help, do I need to send the system back??? thanks for all your help

Messages In This Thread
Questions and he on total difference of two stock orders???? - the7thson - 04-12-2009, 08:57 PM