Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A way to revive the softness to an old hairpiece
04-26-2009, 08:30 AM,
A way to revive the softness to an old hairpiece
I got a great tip, stay tuned, I will let you in on it Oct 22 2012!

Ok, I'll tell you straight away. Sorry if this is old news....

I was at a local hari salon a couple of days ago to pick up some tape, I asked the lady that was working there if they had a conditioner or something similiar that could make the hair softer, she showed me a couple of products, but also told me that bicarbonate was great for softness ( I am not sure but I think bicarbonate is called baking soda in the US). Anyaway I picked up some baking soda on my way home and WOW. as a matter of fact, thats probably the best product I have ever tried. My 5 month old worn out piece became like new again. I diluted a cup of bicarbonate in a bowl of water and soaked the piece for an hour, and let me tell you, it was like new again. Try it!

Messages In This Thread
A way to revive the softness to an old hairpiece - iwantitback - 04-26-2009, 08:30 AM
Re: A way to revive the softness to an old hairpiece - danger!!89 - 04-30-2009, 03:32 AM
Re: A way to revive the softness to an old hairpiece - danger!!89 - 04-30-2009, 05:17 PM
Re: A way to revive the softness to an old hairpiece - danger!!89 - 05-01-2009, 07:08 PM