Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP!, I could use some advice.
02-22-2010, 01:10 PM,
HELP!, I could use some advice.
Hello everyone

Just curious, to whom did you confess that you wear a hairpiece?, brothers and sisters, wife, friends, etc? specially if, by example, you met your wife or a friend after you start using a hairpiece? for example did you tell your wife your hair is a hairpiece before or after getting married?, or maybe you haven't told her?, does she seems suspicious?

I'm asking this because one of my sisters is always asking me what did I do with my hair, since she knows I was starting to lose it, and now that I have a hairpiece, she is always asking if I took some pill, or if my hair just start growing again "magically". Last time I saw her, she told me "you are wearing a wig aren't you", of course I said no, she even touched and pulled a little my hair, but she was not very convinced (and I was about to shout to her "mind your own business b**ch" but of course I didn't Big Grin ).

Don't get me wrong, the TL hairpiece is one of the best investments I have ever made for my image, my hairpiece looks awesome, and I managed to style it with the very same style I used when I had hair, my self steem is higher than ever, virtually none of my friends & relatives notice something "funny" about my hair, except for my sister of course, and she is beginning to tell her suspicions to my other siblings and my parents. I feel that sooner my family will learn the truth and I will feel very embarrased.

How did you manage this situation? did you confess to your friends & relatives you are using a hairpiece?, does your wife know? in case she doesn't, doesn't she suspect anything? (specially when she touches your hair, or maybe during intimacy)?

Any honest advice that you could please give, will be much appreciatted.

Regards!!

José

Messages In This Thread
HELP!, I could use some advice. - jagm0618 - 02-22-2010, 01:10 PM
Re: HELP!, I could use some advice. - JRob - 02-23-2010, 04:49 PM