Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fullcap q's
02-26-2010, 04:56 AM,
Fullcap q's
I am thinking of going to a full cap. You're to blame partially JRob. I am in my early 20's. I have a little temple recession. I thought about getting temple flaps to fix this issue. But I find that I am a little paranoid about the colouring, and difference in texture between the piece and my real hair. If a breeze comes along it's going to flap my real hair all over the place and leave the hair on the wig in one place. Also my real hair tends to get wet and the piece stays drier when I exercise. I can't see any way of solving these issues. I know for the most part, people wouldn't notice. But it plays on my mind. I don't want these things. I want my hair to look great. I think maybe it'd be best to get everything out of the way and go for a fullcap.

I have made my first template. It's a work in process. I am trying to decide how far I should bring the temples forward? How much curve I should put in them? What denisty should they be? Also how much more difficult is attachement with a full cap? I am thinking of making the template go around my ears and have the nape the same shape as a contour for easy attachement.

I am also thinking of venting the temples forward.

Here is what I was aiming for as a haircut (except the sides swept forwad). And with the same temples.
[Image: 2008-01-07-0leo.jpg]

I'd like to have a nice high hairline. My face looks quite young. And I will be going for dark blonde hair with blonde highlights. Do you guys think it would be wise to have temple points like leo a piece? I see guys like Clooney and Pitt have high temple points and they are alot older than me. With this in mind I thought in my early 20's I could have blonde hair with nice temple points.

Any suggestions with the template would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Fullcap q's - hairhat - 02-26-2010, 04:56 AM
Re: Fullcap q's - Spartan - 02-26-2010, 01:10 PM
Re: Fullcap q's - tunners - 02-28-2010, 12:19 PM
Re: Fullcap q's - ToplaceUSA - 03-01-2010, 06:02 AM
Re: Fullcap q's - hairhat - 03-01-2010, 11:47 AM
Re: Fullcap q's - JRob - 03-06-2010, 06:52 PM