Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i'm not sure if i'm happy with what i got at the convention
05-24-2009, 11:38 PM,
i'm not sure if i'm happy with what i got at the convention
Well every single person i talked to was preety awesome and it was nice meeting everyone. And its not a quality issue because i do believe you guys provide a good professional but friendly service. And dude i appreciate the lift to town thanks again!

The piece has been coming off from all of the edges ever since it was attached and i'm not really feeling that. I mean after 1-2 days thats cool but not from the start.

I know i made my base ridiculously big but it looks so unnatural at the temples because normal recession in my opnion doesnt look like that. I know the hair piece hair is suppose to hide that but the temples do get exposed when i run and stuff and even sometimes when i touch my hair. For me personally its a dead give away when people have hair brushed to cover their temples but nothing else. But when my hair gets pushed to the side the unnatural temples are exposed.

When i comb the hair down so i can wear a hat i feel it looks so fake. i mean a major part of this for me was that i could wear hats and stuff in certain ways or take them off when i felt like it in public. Its waay too big and chunky most guys dont have hair like this. People who saw me a year ago when i shaved my head and saw the recession aren't going to believe the pre-deforestation amazon jungle on my head is mine.

Im not happy with the style but no offensive just because older people think it looks good doesnt mean a teenager will Tongue. I dont think it suits me at all i suppose it was interesting to have longer hair for the first time and i wish i had it cut shorter by a couple inches when i asked, instead of being persuased otherwise by everyone. I really dont fancy spending another thirty pounds on a cut in because ive already spent an extra 60 quid on that hair piece through it being custom delivery. I feel abit unsatisfied.

sorry about the rant

Messages In This Thread
i'm not sure if i'm happy with what i got at the convention - danger!!89 - 05-24-2009, 11:38 PM