Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first order.. some help and guidance needed (:
03-03-2010, 02:06 AM,
My first order.. some help and guidance needed (:
Hi everyone!

Next week's my 22th birthday and I've been suffering from hairloss since I turned 17. By now I've lost a good amount of my original hair and I've been absolutely devastated for years, which has led to severe depression among other things. No words can describe how happy and relieved I am now that I've found this site after trying Propecia and other things with no result. Thank you so much for offering this life changing solution for such an affordable price!

I'm pretty sure I've got what it takes to become a wearer, as I'm one of those guys who would do anything to look even slightly better and I don't mind spending 3 hours in front of the mirror on a daily basis if that's what it takes. And I've had rather thin hair all my life, and because of it I've never been able to choose a hairstyle that I really like, the thin hair always forced me to make compromises. So in more than one way a nice looking full cap is most likely gonna be a blessing. Smile And full cap is definitely the way to go in my case, as I've lost a lot of hair on the sides too, sadly.

But I would really need some help to get started with all this.. and to achieve my goal of being able to enjoy the spring and summer with nice hair on my head for the first time ever. So it would be really important to me that I get my first order right. All help is greatly appreciated! Smile

But before I go on to any other questions.. TopLace does offer full lace caps too, right? Judging from the website the company seems to be more focused on partial hair pieces, so that's why I'm asking, just to be sure.

Thanks and best regards

Messages In This Thread
My first order.. some help and guidance needed (: - ElPolloDiablo - 03-03-2010, 02:06 AM