Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tried my first attachment what a nightmare
05-27-2009, 04:51 PM,
Re: tried my first attachment what a nightmare
I get 2 weeks with supertape, i can shower with hot water, go swimming etc

What i do is have another template made from layers of gaffer tape, exactly the same size. I use this as a guide to shave my head perfectly, i mean perfectly. I use an electric shaver to 90% and then user a razor just to get the edges clean and tidy.

I then have CC contours of supertape which i cut using a scalpel blade, using my template again. I use 7 bits for fixing

I then put a small 2cm x 2cm right in the middle. I then pre-lift all the tabs and fold a small section. This makes it easier to grab hold off later.

Using good light and double sided mirrors and then pull the 2 cm x 2cm tab and align, if it's not perfect, and can lift and get it perfect. When its perfect, i push down hard. It's then a simple process of removing the tabs and just go around pushing down trying to not get any ripples and a clean fit.

If your scalp is perfectly dry and clean i get 0% lift at the front. I do get a bit of lift down the sides from day 10 as the stubble pushes it out a bit.

Using cut tabs means i can get a really good hold with any shape template, curves etc

Messages In This Thread
tried my first attachment what a nightmare - danger!!89 - 05-27-2009, 08:49 AM
Re: tried my first attachment what a nightmare - danger!!89 - 05-27-2009, 12:19 PM
Re: tried my first attachment what a nightmare - danger!!89 - 05-27-2009, 01:08 PM
Re: tried my first attachment what a nightmare - kite_boy - 05-27-2009, 04:51 PM