Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Convention and my experience - PICS ARE NOW UP
05-28-2009, 03:19 AM,
UK Convention and my experience - PICS ARE NOW UP
I will get to the point of the matter.

I have been researching this forum for years, I took the plunge 8 months ago and it ended in a disaster as the person I was dealing with had very little experience. So, I got on a plane and headed directly to the Birmingham convention straight from Sydney, Australia.

I only required a frontal partial and I am super glad I made the trip because I was given amazing tips by Debbie, BA and Jrob and also other fellow hair wearers. It doesn't feel like I have anything on my head and some basic tips and tricks have got my hair looking fine from day to day. I am at day 4 after the convntion and been through wild weather and the piece looks and feels fine. The best thing about it is I only use ultra hold glue!

Debbie and BA are special people with a special talent, they looked after me while I was there and I have nothing but praise for them. All the way from pre-attachment one year ago and till now they help me in every way they can. Doing things over the internet can sometimes be difficult so if it is possible for youto attend the conventions. Do not hesitate. They go about their work expertly. I was at the convention from 9:30 am untill 6:00pm and was amazed by what I was seeing. Guy after guy having different needs and wants and getting catered to proficiently. Debbie is in another class compared to all the stylists I have spoken to. BA will tell you what is needed to get things right instead of beating around the bush. Jrob is a craftsmen, I am loving your products Jrob!!

My advice to everyone considering take the plunge is to deal with people with experience from making a proper template with exact measurements for fitting, getting a proper cut in and proper attachment. Do not take the plunge just because some pictures look good. There is a lot to learn and once you have a technique down pat you really are on your way. If you want something that feels and looks right, for your first time get it done by someone who is experienced and then you can experiment by yourself from then on.

Debbie, BA, Jrob, and John, thank you so much for all your care and attention, I would not have made it without you guys. If anyone wants to ask me about the convention or anything about my experience feel free to email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Messages In This Thread
UK Convention and my experience - PICS ARE NOW UP - downundersyd - 05-28-2009, 03:19 AM