Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHY would I want to be bald...when i can....(pics)
06-01-2009, 03:01 PM,
Re: WHY would I want to be bald...when i can....(pics)
Sesster has been here from the beginning, but wheres MB, JAKE, IZZY, BOUTIT, Melon, Cindy etc. etc.

Xeon, what about my buddy Bobby from Phil...he used to post with such optimism and wise advice. Miss that guy..I think when the new forum came, many ppl decided to disappear with it. GOOD for them, in all honesty were on a bloody wig forum lol, although it is like a 'family' in a sense. I think people have just moved on with their lives, and when the new forum came, it made it 1 step easier to just move on, and not bother with it. Their enjoying their lives, with their wigs. Thats the aim for everyone really. When I get married soon, I cant see myself posting anymore.. just a different phase of life..

LOL i wouldn't still want to be on the forum when im 65! Although I do love it when BA calls certain people muppets :lol: :lol:

Sam

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHY would I want to be bald...when i can....(pics) - danger!!89 - 05-29-2009, 01:27 PM
Re: WHY would I want to be bald...when i can....(pics) - Sester - 06-01-2009, 03:01 PM