Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHY would I want to be bald...when i can....(pics)
05-30-2009, 01:54 PM,
Re: WHY would I want to be bald...when i can....(pics)
yeah but you guys have to also realize that sesster is usually wearing stock systems that are backwards, inside out, side ways, he makes Frankenstein units that look terrific.

:lol: :lol: :lol: nah nah nah nah....those were the good ol days, when Jake and myself had fun with dissecting these suckers! hahah memories memories...

I have been here for years i have never heard sesster ever complain about any order or anything. They could send him a rats nest and hell make it work somehow lol

Well I only think i received 1 unit that i was 'unhappy' with, and what? am I going to complain for 1 unit, when toplace has remained good to me over the years...nah, its not worth it. I have always been able to depend on BA and Debbie. Havent really spoke to MIke much, but im sure hes an upstanding fella or BA wouldn't have got him in to the business. Am I a toplace suck up? Absolutely not. They have provided me with a service and product I am mooore than satisfied with. I never forget where I came from, a depressed, miserable bald state of hopelessness.

Sam

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHY would I want to be bald...when i can....(pics) - danger!!89 - 05-29-2009, 01:27 PM
Re: WHY would I want to be bald...when i can....(pics) - Sester - 05-30-2009, 01:54 PM