Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is happy with what he got at the convention now lol
05-31-2009, 03:20 PM,
Is happy with what he got at the convention now lol
Well its like 4.10am i just got home and after waiting for my turn to get dropped off by my mate i cant sleep lol. Went out with my friends i dont think they suspected Big Grin. Felt comfortable tonight with how i looked. I felt alot more confident. I had my photo taken with some random girls (who are not random anymore lol) at this party who are going to add me on facebook soon so now everyone will see how my hair now looks like. At the start of the night i would have dreaded it but im confident with how i look now. Finally got my attachment down. I can still feel the edges abit and if i lift my longish hair up i can see the lace slightly from the sides its not so much an issue but its something i have to address fo sure. I dont like it from the back because the piece hair is all long and even though it blends well colour and density with my normal back of the head hair its obvious theres a big miss match for me thats a give away so i cant wait for my own hair to grow abit more for added realism!

I want to thank everyone at the convention for their positive words and even shaun for texting to let me know my hair looked fine. I know my hair will only look better in a few weeks with an even better attachment and experience. I'm so glad french lace was my first piece because sfs would have probably ripped the way i treated this at the start. But i'm definately going to try that out for my third piece ( as i already bought a second at the convention).

Take care everyone x

Doubt i'll upload pics but alot of you know what it looks like anyway !

Messages In This Thread
Is happy with what he got at the convention now lol - danger!!89 - 05-31-2009, 03:20 PM