Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New hair spray or gel - alcohol, chemical free, awesome!
03-04-2010, 08:08 AM,
New hair spray or gel - alcohol, chemical free, awesome!
I have been wearing for years and work at a hardcore health co, so I am very conscious of chemicals etc.
I wear my hair kinda like superman's (long in front and shorter on sides -pretty much full cap)
and so I like to have stronger holds if I need it , when I need it. This works awesome! It does not build up at all and holds very well.

These hair styling products are formulated based on the innovative sugar-based technology

synthetic resin free
biodegradable
alcohol free
paraben free
GMO Free

I got this one "NATURAL HAIR STYLING SPRAY FRAGRANCE-FREE"
- I have not tried any of the others yet

you can buy it at a lot of places
but check it at - (they have gel and mouse as well )

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.suncoatproducts.com/index-hairspray.htm">http://www.suncoatproducts.com/index-hairspray.htm</a><!-- m -->

n conventional hair styling products, synthetic plastics such as PVP (polyvinyl pyrrolidone polymer), acrylic copolymers, VA (vinyl acetate) polymer and acrylamide polymer, have been very commonly used as this key ingredient. Almost all the so-called natural hair styling products on the market today are also based on these synthetic chemicals.

These synthetic plastics are petroleum derived, not biodegradable, so are not the best choice to enhance your hair’s natural beauty and do not meet our eco-friendly needs. They are contaminated with trace amount of chemicals called monomers, such as vinyl pyrrolidone monomer, vinyl acetate monomer, acrylic acid and acrylate monomers. These monomers are the starting materials for producing these plastics. They are not only toxic, but also reactive.

We have chosen natural multi-sugar biopolymers (polysaccharides) instead for hair styling. Natural multi-sugar biopolymers are essentially complex carbohydrates, readily biodegradable. They are naturally derived from renewable resources, such as corn and vegetables etc. They deliver superior performance without harming your health or our environment. These unique natural multi-sugar biopolymers have enabled natural hair care to be genuinely free of petrochemicals.

Messages In This Thread
New hair spray or gel - alcohol, chemical free, awesome! - destro - 03-04-2010, 08:08 AM