Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bungee jumping with fake hair
06-08-2009, 03:20 AM,
Re: bungee jumping with fake hair
lol wait a second did you just read ''perusing'' wrong and just added the definition of purse or was that just a really random statement.

lol Wow so I’m suppose to hate my life just because of hair loss. Sorry but i don't think i can do that when I look at retrospect on what others in this world have had to go through as cheesy as that sounds. It hasn't been an easy ride as a newbie. But on this forum I’ve learnt stuff and everyone has been really supportive. I think you were trying to be helpful to in your own way but took what i said in a wrong way then i took what you said in a wrong way and it snowballed. Since you're not a wearer as you claim, from my experience everyone’s can be different; it started off very negatively. That doesn't mean i live my life negatively in a house with 12 cats hating the world. But as I’ve gone out in the last 14 days and made more new friends in the last two weeks of wearing I’ve felt more and more positive about the whole having a hairpiece. So i don't see how you can just pick some old post read a negative comment and say that’s how i'm going to define him, as someone who's permanently negative because if you read on you'll see i had a second post saying I’m happy with what i got at the convention and that everything was going great. Yeah and I’m sure I’ll be more worried about hanging upside down a bungee cord than my hair at the time but it would be nice to still have it on after instead of it falling off and looking like a joke from laurel and hardy. I've ordered walker no shine tape i don’t know if that’s as strong as blue or whatever but I’ll see. Now i can call you a fairy and stuff and you can be unimaginative and say the same sort of stuff back but i don't want to argue. Not even for entertainment value for timguypersons.

Messages In This Thread
bungee jumping with fake hair - danger!!89 - 06-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Re: bungee jumping with fake hair - danger!!89 - 06-07-2009, 03:02 AM
Re: bungee jumping with fake hair - JRob - 06-07-2009, 04:10 AM
Re: bungee jumping with fake hair - danger!!89 - 06-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Re: bungee jumping with fake hair - danger!!89 - 06-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Re: bungee jumping with fake hair - danger!!89 - 06-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Re: bungee jumping with fake hair - danger!!89 - 06-08-2009, 03:20 AM
Re: bungee jumping with fake hair - Sester - 06-08-2009, 09:28 AM