Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bungee jumping with fake hair
06-07-2009, 06:58 PM,
Re: bungee jumping with fake hair
lol...me a slaphead...lol I'm not even a wearer yet you little girl, although I have helped others fit their pieces and have ordered a set for myself.
There are no spelling mistakes either.

Listen you wee thing...I replied to you in tongue in cheek, you wanted to throw in the insults with your bumberclap quip.
I notice you have a negative frame that you carry with you...you are so negative in your outlook.
Sad to see and yes I feel for you that you being just a wee little teenager are balding already...life isn't fair on you is it.

Thank god for Toplace though they are the best.

BTW. Weren't you the twirp that whined about not being sure you got what you wanted at the convention?
I'm sorry that bad things always seem to happen to you but, think negatively and negative things will come your way, so I'm sure in your case that not even blue lace tape will help you, because you will be so worried that you did something wrong or that the tape wont hold that....I wouldn't be surprised if your baldy head sweats so much that the topper will just fly off your head on your first jump.
But I wish you the best little lad.
The answers are often found by going through the archives...the rest is persistent effort and testing on your part.

And no one can really make 100% guarantees for you in anything in life, still if you're so worried why don't you go somewhere at night after securing your piece with blue lace tape and go down a hill without a helmet on a motorbike or something...that should allay your fears if the piece doesn't come off.

I have tested all kinds of tapes and glues...blue lace if applied on a properly prepared scalp and hairpiece holds against the strongest winds. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
bungee jumping with fake hair - danger!!89 - 06-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Re: bungee jumping with fake hair - danger!!89 - 06-07-2009, 03:02 AM
Re: bungee jumping with fake hair - JRob - 06-07-2009, 04:10 AM
Re: bungee jumping with fake hair - danger!!89 - 06-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Re: bungee jumping with fake hair - danger!!89 - 06-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Re: bungee jumping with fake hair - danger!!89 - 06-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Re: bungee jumping with fake hair - phoenix13 - 06-07-2009, 06:58 PM
Re: bungee jumping with fake hair - danger!!89 - 06-08-2009, 03:20 AM
Re: bungee jumping with fake hair - Sester - 06-08-2009, 09:28 AM