Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skin systems are frustrating.
06-13-2009, 01:45 PM,
Re: Skin systems are frustrating.
Xeon005 Wrote:I think skin systems are pretty frustrating systems to have. I am starting to prefer lace. I have been trying to find tapes or something that are easy to clean off of skin systems, but I cant find any. Even coolpieces no residue tape leave a messy residue on this skin piece. what tape do you guys use on thin skin systems?

regards

Which type of skin? The recent "very thin" system I found was difficult to clean, and would not attach with G2BG. The regular PSB type skin system I really like, before G2BG I'd used I-Glue or Ultra Hold. It's pretty easy to apply to the skin first, the front edge may need touching up and for me requires a comb down style. It seemed to me after a while that I did need not try to completely get all of the glue off the base. It would stay kind of tacky, after wiping any clumps of residue off with alcohol. It didn't seem to matter when re-attaching, still looked fine. Unlike lace, the glue residue does not seep up into the hair.

With G2BG, it's a breeze to attach, remove & clean. I prefer using the smallest size base possible, with the system hair a bit longer on the sides. I don't notice a lot of difference in the summer, I've prespired quite frequently and it holds fine for at least a day or two. I try to really press down all over the entire base, stretching very slightly and maintaining the pressure till the G2BG sets up. It is near impossible with my hairline to get it to stay down strong enough to comb the hair back without lift.

Messages In This Thread
Skin systems are frustrating. - Xeon005 - 06-09-2009, 06:18 AM
Re: Skin systems are frustrating. - dino - 06-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Re: Skin systems are frustrating. - Sester - 06-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Re: Skin systems are frustrating. - Sester - 06-10-2009, 05:30 PM
Re: Skin systems are frustrating. - danger!!89 - 06-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Re: Skin systems are frustrating. - wesb - 06-13-2009, 01:45 PM
Re: Skin systems are frustrating. - Traco - 06-16-2009, 08:05 PM
Re: Skin systems are frustrating. - dino - 06-17-2009, 12:52 AM