Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helping a new customer with template and first order...
10-05-2017, 01:22 PM,
RE: Helping a new customer with template and first order...
my pleasure. one bit more....from what i can see in your pics most of your gray appears to be on the sides....so perhaps you might even be able to go without gray on top.....especially fro your trial runs
for example, myself....my only grey is in my temples at the front, say the inch or 2 in front of my ears and its probably 50% grey. but everywhere else there is zero grey, including the rest of my side bio hair, even the top that i shave..

also i never commented on your template....EXCELLENT! your wife has quite an eye for realism...VERY few wearers take into account side recession and just create a hairline or order a stock without modifying the hairline.
IMO that is a mistake....a hairline needs to flow naturally into the temples/side hair which creates a wide forehead with to straight if a hairline, stock CC contour really looks odd with receded sides....using you as an example....a stock piece without a modified hairline would look off because it doesnt transition naturally and unfortunately many wearers make that mistake. the thinking usually goes "why would i want a receded hairline if i am doing hair replacement" and of course the answers is, so it looks natural!

btw the template pic on the left in the post which is your actual right side is drawn perfectly, the left is a bit different

Messages In This Thread
RE: Helping a new customer with template and first order... - lovehair - 10-05-2017, 01:22 PM