Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help!
08-20-2017, 11:16 AM,
Need help!
So I'm a newbie, have had a stock system for a few weeks trying it out. My first attachment and cut in was done by a professional and I use that word loosely. I seemed to know more than her just from reading on here and YouTube. Anyway it came out ok, the cut in was decent at least. I wore it for about a week and a half while I gathered all the supplies I needed (definitely should have done that first). Second attachment I had the help of a friend and it went well but it didn't last long. Two nights ago I did a frontal touch up where I lifted the first couple inches or so, cleaned and reattached. For my first time it went pretty good. Now to my PROBLEEM, the front is secure and looks good but the back is completely coming off and lifting almost to my crown. I still have a lot of hair back there so I think the growing reduced my attached time but I don't want to do a full debond rebond after just doing the front so is there any fairly easy way to just do a rear touch up? I would like to do what I did on the front to the back but it seems almost impossible to do alone even in a room full of mirrors. I am open to any and all ideas, someone please guide me.

Messages In This Thread
Need help! - Samspauld8 - 08-20-2017, 11:16 AM
RE: Need help! - ToplaceUSA - 08-20-2017, 11:49 AM
RE: Need help! - mickeyblueyes - 08-21-2017, 04:00 AM
RE: Need help! - Samspauld8 - 08-21-2017, 09:11 AM
RE: Need help! - Baldrich - 08-22-2017, 01:01 PM