Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am close to taking the plunge! But need some assistance please
04-21-2017, 04:18 AM,
RE: I am close to taking the plunge! But need some assistance please
Love hair, thank you so much for all your feedback also! on another forum I had someone recommend driving out to Lancaster PA probably a little closer than Maine, lol.

Truth is as you mentioned with the stylist is that I feel like I would be relaying on them to tell me what might work best for me, which makes the stylist even more important, which is why it sounds like didi (yes you were correct) might not be ideal. Plus 90 bucks a visit is 200 a month, I would prefer to avoid that even if she is one of the best.

I also came across ERIN, from Bayonne, which I have heard some mixed results on (any feedback?) since you are from the area?

I have even thought about having Debbie do it, and even to start just showing Jeff's photo and say, can you do this, lol?

I guess what I am finding out is that I really want to do this but by nature, especially with my appearance I am very indecisive and given this being new to me I want to be able to trust the person working with me because as you do your maintenance yourself I hope to work up to that point but I know I will want a stylist I am comfortable with and I know that will not be easy.

However knowing that you are close in location makes me feel a little better off, at least you are familiar with some of the stylists in the area?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am close to taking the plunge! But need some assistance please - lytefunkieone - 04-21-2017, 04:18 AM