Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am close to taking the plunge! But need some assistance please
04-19-2017, 03:16 AM,
I am close to taking the plunge! But need some assistance please
Hello All, and thank you for welcoming me to the forum.

I have finally decided to really look into non surgical hair replacements. I have been shaving my head for probably 10 years and I am 38 years old, but sadly I have always missed my hair and have thought numerous times about actual hair transplants but will not go through the pain or surgery piece of it so here I am!

I do feel over time especially certainly I have decided that I am going to do this for me and not for others but that does not take away from the fact that I want it to be as real as possible.

I am located in Northern NJ right outside of NYC and I have yet to find a reputably place in NJ but a few in NYC, does anybody happen to be in the area that might be able to share some thoughts with me? one of the recommendations in NYC I got was

: $175 plus tax for the first cut in, this includes anything needed to be done for the system to customize it for myself after that each visit is $90 which includes a hair cut, removing the system, cleaning the system and my head and needed coloring

Also I have spoke to John from Toplace and he recommended the TL250 for a newbie, we all have to start somewhere right, lol? has anyone had or currently use this piece that can give me some insight or should I look into a different model? also I am of light brown/dark blonde hair color and I am thinking of a custom order where blonde streaks or highlights can be added (John said this is possible and a great touch)

the other questions I was hoping to get some feedback on are

: does it get extremely itchy when you have the unit on with the glue/tape?
: does it start to smell as the hair grows in etc?
: What happens in the pool, if you go tanning, sweat at the beach, shower etc?

I know I am asking alot but I think it is the combination of excitement and nervousness. I am open to provide any information about me or my head that might be needed to get any assistance as well.

Also here are a few hair styles I was considering, please let me know if these are even possible with a unit, I am sure we have all had celebrities in mind, lol.

Thank you All!!
Dan

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
I am close to taking the plunge! But need some assistance please - lytefunkieone - 04-19-2017, 03:16 AM