Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salon gave me unrealistic hairline - looking to switch to Toplace
09-17-2016, 10:00 AM,
Salon gave me unrealistic hairline - looking to switch to Toplace
Hey, so yesterday, I got my first hair system. When styled, it's everything I wanted and more. The color is a perfect match and the hair is great. However, there is one major caveat: the hairline. Luckily, I don't like hairstyles that show the hairline, even when I had hair, but it's more a concern of if someone lifted my hair back or played with my bangs.

I'm pretty sure my salon is selling standard units as custom. I should have been suspect when they ordered my system without making a template. They took measurements, but they made the template 4 weeks later when the hair arrived. And seemingly went in back and trimmed it? It's apparently a super fine Swiss lace front with thin skin sides and back, but it just doesn't look passable at all when you lift the front hair straight up and look at the hairline. Either it's a system without any real hairline or they applied it poorly or both.

But, otherwise, when styled it is what I was looking for. So, I want to see what id have to do to replicate this system and buy it from toplace. It's currently bonded and I only have one system right now, so I can't exactly send it in.

I'll post a picture of the hairline below so you can see how odd it looks. The picture unfortunately does not do it justice. From my eye level, when I lift up the hair, I can see under the lace and see and feel an all too obvious ridge.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Salon gave me unrealistic hairline - looking to switch to Toplace - YoungLace - 09-17-2016, 10:00 AM