Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Took the step! Now questions
06-17-2016, 06:11 AM,
Took the step! Now questions
Hello everybody. I hope you guys are as helpful as always Smile
So today I finally did a cut in with a stylist for my very first system. The unit is tl700 thinskin by the way. The stylist lady used the tapes for the hold. As much as I love the style and the look (it makes me look incredibly good and I still had alot if hair, just thinning) It is really easy spottable to touch/feel etc.
Main problem is on the attached image. This excess base material really makes it impossible to show any hairline its just ridiculously bad. I kniw this isnt true but she said thats just how it is and that she cant remove it. So the first question will be how to deal with this/remove this.
And also the tapes are easily lifting by fingers with just a bit of pull, is that normal? I will write the tapes and contours name in the second post when I get home. Also the edges of the base can really easily be felt, though this is the most invisible base possible so I hope that is because of the tapes? Maybe I should use the glue or got2be? What are you guys usually using for thinskin? Tapes seem to be really easily felt...
And also how do you test the strength of attachment? It seems like the sustem slides just a bit when I pull it... And it lifts just funny if you lull the middle of the base. And bu the way when I play with the system hair the base or hair itself makes this unnatural plastic-bag like noise. Do you also have it?
I think i forgot many issues so I will keep updating the thread.
Though this all is really scary and intimidating I hope to sort it all out, just because it makes me look so good.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Took the step! Now questions - pker1234 - 06-17-2016, 06:11 AM