Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HC client
05-27-2016, 02:24 PM,
HC client
I am currently a client with a national hair replacement company.

I pay $423.00/month plus products. I should note that I also paid $2500.00 up front to start the process and this included 6 months of service.

This includes 1 visit per week to do my hair line, a shampoo, trim and style. Once every 4 weeks, they completely remove the lace to clean and then re-apply. Once every 8 weeks, they supply an entirely new lace. The process continues on as previously mentioned.

I cannot tell you how amazing it all seemed at first. I was thrilled at the start. Why would I not be, I had a cool new hair cut and a full head of hair. I am still "reasonably" happy.

I know it sounds as though I am advertising for the, but I am not. Read on.

However, I experienced some issue about 6 months in that caused some skin irritation. Looking on-line for solutions or others who may have had this experience, I found a link for Toplace.

Started to look around the website. Started to feel I was using a pretty inferior product compared to what was out there and the price points. There are more expensive plans that provide, so I am told , different lace options. But now we are talking $600 -$1700/ month.

I was never very happy with the hairline. It certainly does not look natural. I therefore keep a "bangs" style haircut. The matrix or lace itself looks almost a "red" colour. Certainly if you parted or pulled my hair apart, you would see a rather un-natural looking scalp. I will post some pics. Perhaps not tonight as it is already late and I am still trying to figure out exactly what I am looking for posting here.

I am interested in trying Toplace. Some of the hairlines and products look really superior to what I am using now. But of course, I am quite nervous about not having someone do my attachments for me. Or looking for stylist to do a cut-in. Or realising that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

I actually discussed what I had found on-line with the company I deal with. I read this website here, inside and out, top to bottom. SO when she suggested certain ideas about what was available and what was not. I knew she either had no idea about the competition or was feeding me mis-information.

Basically I think I have a million questions Smile And I know a lot of them are staring me in the face within this website.

Looking for personal experience I guess. Do the hairlines look natural? How hard is it to actually attach on your own? Will the scalp and crown look real. How hard is it to match my own colour?

I guess that is a good place to start. I will check back and post some pictures. Looking forward to first hand information or actual hairline, scalp and crown pics.

thank you

Messages In This Thread
HC client - mythredor - 05-27-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: HC client - mythredor - 05-27-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: HC client - Baldrich - 05-27-2016, 03:44 PM
RE: HC client - AmericanJambo - 05-27-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: HC client - mythredor - 05-28-2016, 10:13 AM
RE: HC client - Baldrich - 05-28-2016, 11:27 AM
RE: HC client - jaycee - 05-28-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: HC client - Encouraged - 05-29-2016, 01:38 AM
RE: HC client - mythredor - 05-29-2016, 09:54 AM
RE: HC client - AmericanJambo - 05-30-2016, 02:26 AM