Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help/advice with first system(pics included)
05-24-2016, 03:29 AM,
RE: help/advice with first system(pics included)
Your natural hair is still really thick. A piece will work really well for you. You could easily pull off that look. You'll need a low hairline to pull off that look in my opinion. Your temples are really strong so you could get away with it no problem. I'm 40 and I wear a piece that had the same hairline I had when I was 16 and it looks completely natural. The pieces from John have a graduated hairline so you don't get that wall of hair look even with heavier densities. I THINK your density would probably be 60-65%. John and some of the other guys here will have a better idea on density than I do though.

I would recommend detaching every 7-10 days or so. I used to do about every 4-5 days and it became really tedious. The more you wash your piece the faster it will shed. If you workout like I do I'd also recommend poly sides and back to keep the glue from seeping into the hair. Also I'd recommend using a scalp protector. It'll help extend the bond when you do sweat.

Messages In This Thread
RE: help/advice with first system(pics included) - AmericanJambo - 05-24-2016, 03:29 AM