Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crown-Partials? - and some other questions
05-08-2016, 01:44 PM,
RE: Crown-Partials? - and some other questions
Hello Mickey, i checked your posts and have seen your pictures - looks really great.
We seem to have quite similar hair - dark and straight, although mine is more of a lighter brown than yours.

Also the thinning pattern seems similar, but as i said, my hair is getting thinner overall. But your system seems to have a light density, which i like and want for myself. I will go for a more receded look though, as i already mentioned. I'll probably keep my (although very thin) bio hair on front and mid section and will try to get a good transition with a piece which fills up my crown area. My own Crown area is thinning the most and is also the only place where i actually "miss" the hair.I dont want to be bald there.:-)
Your piece seems to have hair on the longer side, which you style into/above your own hair - i think this would also be a good way for me to mix my system with my rather thin bio hair to also make them look fuller (a "comb-over effect, but not extreme).

I have seen many men with thin overall hair, thin sides and back and also men with very thinning/receding front but a rather full crown... so to me it seems almost everything is possible when it comes to hairloss-patterns.
As for my taste: i must say i find the look of men with thin or less hair on top pretty cool. As long as there is something on top and not just a completely bald head from front to back, thats still "enough hair" for me to frame the head and face. "Less is more" i guess is the right thing to say here:-)
Steve, if you read this: do you know men/customers who wear rather small pieces who dont give them the "full head" back, but just a little for the top/crown?

I hope i am not confusing you guys. I am just very particular about not having too much hair added. Having figured out what is possible in densities and sizes is my goal.

Thank you all so far. Any more thoughts, ideas, pictures? Just give it to me:-)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crown-Partials? - and some other questions - DaDaniel - 05-08-2016, 01:44 PM