Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 people ask me if I was wearing
04-10-2016, 04:21 AM,
RE: 2 people ask me if I was wearing
(03-25-2016, 06:36 AM)antywanty Wrote: generally following the rules of wearing
nothing should be that way off to arouse such suspicion unless you colour without blending colour matching ect
iv had a few comments but I used to use far to much hair spray and have a weird front style which iv learnt from and things are great.

@ antywanty

Just wondering why using too much hairspray was a 'tell' for you. I found that without using leave-in-conditioner + some product to keep a bit of the wet look, my system doesnt look realistic when completely dry. This may be due to the hair just being too dry. Also, I think wetting your harisystem hair a bit takes away a lot of the pressure of worrying about your haircolor match with your back and sides.

When I started wearing I was extremely hesitant because of the reddishness that seems to be a common problem with systems from all suppliers. Also, the hairsystem hair is just so thick (hair shaft diameter, not just the hairpiece density) that I need a bit of wetness to make it look realistic by my opinion. I have receeding, thin side hair, so it may be an issue that guys with other hairloss patterns wont have to worry about.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 people ask me if I was wearing - EarlyTwenties - 04-10-2016, 04:21 AM