Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lace Topper just cut in [photos]
02-04-2016, 06:41 AM,
RE: Lace Topper just cut in [photos]
(02-04-2016, 05:14 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Ordered two topper systems towards the end of last year....one thin skin and the other, lace. Been wearing the skin one up to today.....it`s fine still [no obvious shedding ] Color-match with my own hair is not exact so I adjust that myself....my own hair tends to be a coppery-brown ..it can be tricky to get things looking spot-on.
I had the lace system cut in this afternoon.... I need to make my own hair slightly ` deeper` in tone to get the match correct....you`ll see my own hair-color especially just behind the ears ... I just wanted it styled today....she cut it slightly shorter than I usually wear it, but it`s a neater, ` cleaner` look....our weather`s been exceptionally windy of late and does my head in [no pun intended !] when trying to keep it styled ....the shorter hair should make this easier.
There`s about 10% gray in this system, but it`s not too ` obvious`....my camera isn`t the greatest for close-up detail.
This is a custom system [not stock] ..... these photos may be of interest to those considering wearing.

Great Look and blend. Maybe its just my monitor but your bio hair already looks a little darker than the piece.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lace Topper just cut in [photos] - SilverStreak - 02-04-2016, 06:41 AM