Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
swiss lace shed quicker then french lace... help me ....
01-20-2016, 07:34 AM,
swiss lace shed quicker then french lace... help me ....
i am about to order my next system... i received my last order on april 25, 2015... and the piece has shed quite a bit... i now have to use topik to conceal certain areas...... i am wondering why this unit only lasted me 10 months as compared to previous 4 -5 orders they lasted me longer then this... what did i do different ill state them one by one and one of you gurus can shed some light so i dont make the same mistake in my next order......

1. i think i asked for single knot fine hair all over ....i felt that the shedding was more and that hair would come off much easily after a wash.. was it because it was single knot and fine hair..... next time im not going with fine hair all over....they just broke to easily...

i also used got be glued as an attachment adhesive... could that have hurt the knot which made them lose over a period of time ?? anyone suspecting the same problem... before i would use tape and my system lasted atleast 15 months...on an average.. so do you guys think gotobeglued had anythign to weaken the knots?

i wear the system behind my natural hairline so i am not worried about the edges...... now how much stronger is french lace.. or even i lace? i want strength this time... swiss lace was good but it shed to quickly.... how detectable would french or ilace be on the crown area and overall scalp area.....???keeping in mind i will be use got to be glued for overall attachment.... will french lace or i lace work just as good with got be glued or no????

my second concern... what is spiky ventilation.. and i want my new system design in a way that the hair direction is not horizontal but instead should be vertical .... that should give the hair a bit of natural volume????
will that be possible to achieve ?

Messages In This Thread
swiss lace shed quicker then french lace... help me .... - Goodluck - 01-20-2016, 07:34 AM